Banned in BF FORUMS, why

by IPSEEEEEN

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned in BF FORUMS, why

★ Apprentice
Banned, why. I was warned because I reported an user who was being very unpolite with me, using fallacies and not arguments about BFV. I always showed my arguments with respect but energic, because EA-DICE is doing very bad with BFV, a very dissapointed game which is making even worse thx to you...

And now I received a permban without notice because I dont agree with EA-DICE bad polices about BFV and I wrote it several times in forum? Insane...

I didn't receive an email about "you are banned" just warned but after various days I am banned and still. I guess I couldnt write unly 25 o 26 january, after 72 hours and today (27 january) I cannot even enter in BF with my account...

I was warned before until I said when a company change a product in a several way it should have legal consequences, because I didnt buy this game, the actual state of BFV. You promissed another game...

Asdn after that another warned because I reported a very unpolite user and I get a permban without notice?? What the hell...

So when I dont agree with your policies and I show it several times I get a ban, but at the same time another user act even unrespectful but stay in forum as normal because defend your bad policies??

This isnt over yet, I will announce in all media that will be possible how your company doesnt care about costumers and even act as censorship when at the same time dont solve the problems.

Very dissapointed with this company and game, I played all BF since 1942 and you betrayed all BF fans. A fantastic way to kill a magnificent heritage...

I won't buy next BF, you can erase whatever message on board you like, but people know very well how bad this game is, Betafail V...

Bye¡¡¡
Message 1 of 3 (542 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned in BF FORUMS, why

Community Manager

Hey @IPSEEEEEN if you have a ban then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (504 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @IPSEEEEEN if you have a ban then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (505 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes BFV is the worst in the series ever

Message 3 of 3 (391 Views)