Banned for no reason

by Vandpistol20

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned for no reason

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So apparently i got an email in February about a relation to my account, in which it stated that i got a ban. The problems that i am having with this email is that nowhere does it say what i did wrong. At first i thought it was a mistake since i weren't playing anything at the time, but had been playing Apex Legends with some friends some time before this mail, so i didn't do much about it, other than logging into my EA account to see if there were anything about a ban. It showed nothing, which is also why i didn't do much about it. Fast forward to April 23. Me and some friends wanted to play Apex Legends again, which ended the second we started to load in a match. This is where i got kicked out and received the pop-up saying that my account has been banned. The problem with this, is that it is a wrong ban. The reason for that i 2 things. 1) First of all, i have done nothing that should result in a ban, meaning i don't cheat, i haven't been toxic in a chat, nor is my username inappropriate and didn't use the EA-play glitch to get free games or whatever it was. 2) Second, how is it that when i don't play any EA games at that point in time, i suddenly get banned and don't get the reason for why. The mail i recieved only stated which section i broke, funny enough that it's the section where it states something about hacking, inappropriate names etc. 

Of course i can sit here and just lie about not cheating or doing anything toxic, but you just have to take my words and maybe some friends.

Is there anything that i might have done wrong, that i haven't thought about? or is it just EA that made a huge mistake?

Message 1 of 2 (290 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned for no reason

Community Manager
Hi @Vandpistol20,

Please follow these steps http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes to have this investigated. If you've already raised a case to the Terms of Service team on this issue and they've declined to overturn the sanction there is nothing further that can be done, the Terms of Service team have the final say on these matters.

We cannot assist with a banned account in any way over AHQ.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (282 Views)

All Replies

Re: Banned for no reason

Community Manager
Hi @Vandpistol20,

Please follow these steps http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes to have this investigated. If you've already raised a case to the Terms of Service team on this issue and they've declined to overturn the sanction there is nothing further that can be done, the Terms of Service team have the final say on these matters.

We cannot assist with a banned account in any way over AHQ.
EACade
Message 2 of 2 (283 Views)