Re: Banned by mistake. No help received.

by BeloJelo

Original Post

Banned by mistake. No help received.

★★★ Newbie

Hey Everyone,

I recently got banned playing APEX Legends on my account despite using no cheats whatsoever. I looked through my emails and was notified that I was apparently using third party software and was found guilty of hacking. I was very patient with this and sent an email to the support team asking them to rescind my ban and that it was a mistake. I got an email back with a reply COMPLETELY unrelated to the subject. I sent another email and the support team responded with the exact same automated message. Are they even reading my email.... do they even care? I had just purchased the battle pass and was really excited to play during my week off school. I'm just really frustrated because I can't do anything about the situation except rant about it here. Do you guys have any advice for me? This is just ridiculous. 

Sincerely,

NOT A HACKER

Message 1 of 3 (314 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @BeloJelo

I'm sorry, but account bans are not something that we can investigate here on Answers HQ. I can only recommend getting in touch with the Terms of Service team so they can review your account. They will need to decide if the ban can be overturned. 

For more info on how you can contact them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (309 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Every time I go to their site, they send me through the same loop. I'd like to speak to someone but they only allow me to contact them through emails they don't even read. Thank you for you reply Kent, I'll try going through it again.

Message 3 of 3 (303 Views)