Re: Banned across all ea games for 72 hours!

by drtythouts

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I have been banned 72 hours as well from apex, and it has been 5 days still banned

Message 11 of 14 (314 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @drtythouts. That sounds rough.

Please reach out to our Terms of Service team who can look into the issue for you. You can find the details in the link below:

How to get more information about my ban or suspension

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 12 of 14 (305 Views)

★★ Novice

I got an email telling me i am banned for 72 hrs because of telling some kid to kill himself in the game so we could exit it, and they obviously thought i meant for him to really kill himself for real... as if. But when i go into a game it tells me 10 days i have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on EA games and without warning this is how i get treated. Absolutely disgusting. My first offence and im banned for this long. Its making me want to sue ea for intelligence rights to their property. And then get the someone will contact you in 14 days to answer your question. Why can you get a phone number like normal companies? 

Message 13 of 14 (271 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @angryaussiefb.

Just so you are aware, our words can have consequences that we do not intend and it is always best when playing with others to ensure that you are kind and considerate at all times as we don't know what others are going through and the effect that our words may have on them.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Edited to add that I'm locking this thread as it is quite old. 

Darko.png
Message 14 of 14 (262 Views)