Banned account

by schmeltzer99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned account

★★★ Novice

Hello. My account was banned in September of 2020. It is now January of 2021 and I still haven’t been given an explanation of why it was banned or even a chance to call somebody or use live chat. Instead, I email them, wait a week and get a response that doesn’t help me one bit. This is poor customer service EA, I’ve spent many dollars on your silly game and this is the treatment I receive. Brutal 

Message 1 of 8 (565 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned account

Community Manager
Hi @schmeltzer99,

Please follow these steps http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes to have this investigated. If you've already raised a case to the Terms of Service team on this issue and they've declined to overturn the sanction there is nothing further that can be done, the Terms of Service team have the final say on these matters.
EACade

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (520 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @schmeltzer99,

Sorry to hear that, was this ban for a ingle title or was the entire account banned?
EACade
Message 2 of 8 (552 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey man, it was the entire account

Message 3 of 8 (549 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @schmeltzer99,

Thanks, what platform was this on? Can you provide the Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID?
EACade
Message 4 of 8 (546 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ps4. Schmeltz_08

Message 5 of 8 (528 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @schmeltzer99,

Please follow these steps http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes to have this investigated. If you've already raised a case to the Terms of Service team on this issue and they've declined to overturn the sanction there is nothing further that can be done, the Terms of Service team have the final say on these matters.
EACade
Message 6 of 8 (521 Views)

★★★ Novice

How do I get a phone number because email doesn’t work for these fools as a contact option. 

Message 7 of 8 (516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ive got the same problem, i need a number or somthn aswell cos email is useless

Message 8 of 8 (357 Views)