Re: Banned account for no reason!

by ElbruzOne

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned account for no reason!

★ Novice

So this all started during the last EA Sale. I was trying to buy a Sims 4 bundle and it wouldn't let me add it to my cart. I then tried to go add a payment method to my account and couldn't do that either. I went to go open a case about it but was then told that my account had been banned and to follow the steps the dispute my account being banned. My only contact option was email. So I followed all that I was supposed to do and waited for EA to contact me back with the next steps. I finally get an email that tells me that my account has been disabled and to contact a customer service representative via chat or phone and gives me a link to initiate a new contact but it just takes me back to opening a new case for my banned account and again my only option is contact via email! It won't give me the chat or phone option!! I've opened TWO cases about this and the exact same thing happens! I'm so tired of this!! I just want to play Sims and to be able to buy the games on Origin.

Message 1 of 2 (193 Views)

Accepted Solution

@jessicamars21

You can try to choose some other topic, not related to account ban. When you'll get Live Chat option, just ask advisor if he can help with your issue or if he can redirect you to someone who can.

But usually only EA's ToS team able to help you in such cases. I wonder, if you contacted them already? If not, you'll find all the needed info here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (189 Views)

All Replies

@jessicamars21

You can try to choose some other topic, not related to account ban. When you'll get Live Chat option, just ask advisor if he can help with your issue or if he can redirect you to someone who can.

But usually only EA's ToS team able to help you in such cases. I wonder, if you contacted them already? If not, you'll find all the needed info here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/
Message 2 of 2 (190 Views)