Banned Transfer market

by mr-r3b_09

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned Transfer market

★★★ Newbie

I got the Band Transfer Market because my friend Buster entered my account and transferred 50 thousand Queens when I was sleeping when I was surprised that he was Jani Band and told me he was the actor and apologized and now I want very very to open the band for my account?

Message 1 of 2 (309 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned Transfer market

Community Manager

We are unable to assist with ToS related sanctions on AHQ @mr-r3b_09.

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (300 Views)

All Replies

Re: Banned Transfer market

Community Manager

We are unable to assist with ToS related sanctions on AHQ @mr-r3b_09.

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (301 Views)