Banned - I feel like I am talking to a wall at this point.

by Colorrsss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned - I feel like I am talking to a wall at this point.

★★★ Newbie

I recently took my pc to get fixed so I have not been able to play at all. The day before I took my pc in I was able to play Apex Legends for a few hours then I got off for the night. 

My pc was gone for three days so there is no way I could have been logged into the account and played. 

When I received my computer back I logged on and saw that my account had been banned, with no email about it and its reasoning. 

Later that day I was able to play again then the next day I was banned AGAIN, still no email. I have been banned since until today, I attempted to log on one more time and I was able to play 3 matches perfectly fine. I then had to go to class so I was AFK for a few hours. I come back all excited to grind out the new season and once again I am banned.

I have contacted EA support about this 6 times so far in the last two days. With the first email they responded saying I was involved in cheating at the time of my ban which must have been during the time I did not have access to my account. I began to attempt to appeal this suspension and have offered to provide proof that I have not been able to play the game or log into my account due to me having my pc fixed. 

Now this is where it gets to the point where I feel like I am talking to a wall. 

The 5 other times I have attempted to have a conversation and get more information on my ban, I am met with the same copy and pasted email. 

https://imgur.com/a/7xD2NFq

I genuinely do not know where to go or what to do. I have spent so much money on this account, I have put in countless hours to achieve everything I have in the game and to be accused of something I never did and not get any actual human being to assist me is very disappointing and now I am hoping this post will open their eyes and actually assist me. 

Literally if I was cheating I would have just made a new account and continued but I am not a sore loser which is why I am here attempting to get some justice for my account

Message 1 of 7 (2,294 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned - I feel like I am talking to a wall at this point.

Community Manager

In relation to any ban @Colorrsss, you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (2,279 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@Colorrsss Oh also I have checked my ban history as well and have ZERO bans on my account but still continue to face this ban when I try to find a match.

Worst part is that I am banned from playing but still able to make purchases which is absolutely ridiculous.
Message 2 of 7 (2,293 Views)

Community Manager

In relation to any ban @Colorrsss, you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 7 (2,280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately I have contacted every support for EA out here and nothing. I have recently just come across proof that I was hacked. I was checking my account security tab and realized that a device had been recently "Trusted" residing in Indonesia. I live in California and was away for a few days, so there is no way I could have been cheating. 

I have asked EA support to investigate which IPs have been on the account and they somehow dont realize that my account is always accessed in California on the same IP then all of a sudden its accessed in INDONESIA and I get banned. 

If they had actually investigated, they would have seen that my account was hacked and instead of banning me, they would have had me reset my password. 

Message 4 of 7 (2,276 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Colorrsss if our TOS team has denied your appeals then there is nothing that we can do to change this on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (2,274 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko They wont even look at my definitive proof that I was hacked and will just let me lose all of my money and hard work spent? Thats ridiculous
Message 6 of 7 (2,265 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Colorrsss I'm going to lock this thread as we cannot assist further on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (2,257 Views)