Re: Bannd account.

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bannd account.

★★★ Newbie

hi my apex account got banned for no reason and i contact the support team and they told me that my acc has been banned for using 3rd party tools or breaking the rules and i didn't do anything of these things and i explained what happened to me  and how i got ban in an other case but never got the reply.

So could anyone help me!!!

Message 1 of 4 (568 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @ElmGhlawy as we are unable to assist with ToS sanctions on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (549 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @ElmGhlawy as we are unable to assist with ToS sanctions on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (550 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko No body can assist us. What kind of company is this. Ridiculous just stealing money from us.
Message 3 of 4 (439 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Paulliuzzo,

Noone from this forum can. Terms of Service review banned accounts, if you are banned it'd be best to reach out to them directly. This thread goes through how to do that: https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/EA-Bans-and-Suspensions-How-they-work-and-how-to-get-...

I'll close this thread here as it's an oldie but feel free to open a new thread if you have an issue or question not addressed in the linked thread.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (373 Views)