Ban

by GOLD_LEGENDARY

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ban

★ Novice

It's been days since EA has responded to me and this is my 3 email can some one help me!!!! 

Message 1 of 14 (1,705 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ban

Community Manager
Hi @GOLD_LEGENDARY,

If you've already raised a case to the Terms of Service team on this issue you'll need to wait for them to respond, if they've declined to overturn the sanction there is nothing further that can be done, the Terms of Service team have the final say on these matters.

We cannot assist with a banned account in any way over AHQ.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (1,699 Views)

All Replies

Re: Ban

Community Manager
Hi @GOLD_LEGENDARY,

If you've already raised a case to the Terms of Service team on this issue you'll need to wait for them to respond, if they've declined to overturn the sanction there is nothing further that can be done, the Terms of Service team have the final say on these matters.

We cannot assist with a banned account in any way over AHQ.
EACade
Message 2 of 14 (1,700 Views)

A ban that has not be solved... For over a week

★ Novice

Hello my name is DOC x Wt gamer tag on x box it has been over a week and more and still no response. This is getting out of hand i was ban for something i did not do and have all the proof. Seems like they do not care about there community there own teammate  of EA for fifa was giving cards for real money. I just want answers is the FIFA ISSUE  that happen making the community sit here and wonder on there cases .

Message 3 of 14 (1,628 Views)

Re: A ban that has not be solved... For over a week

★ Novice

EA said they would get back to me and never did for a week and more.

Message 4 of 14 (1,627 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @GOLD_LEGENDARY,

I've merged your threads here, please don't create additional threads for the same topic.

The Terms of Service team will reach out to you when they complete their investigation into your issue. 

EACade
Message 5 of 14 (1,610 Views)

★ Novice

Sent my first ticket regarding my ban "Which happened after i entered Apex Legend through Steam.

I haven't received a reason. So after waiting the 14 days i sent another ticket.

Still no response. Is this how you guys handle problems? Swipe em under the carpet?

Message 6 of 14 (1,472 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ValkyrieAid, our team aims to respond within 14 working days but during busy periods it can take longer.

If you have a case open with our TOS team then the best thing to do is to be patient and keep an eye on your email for a response from the team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 14 (1,466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Sure.

Message 8 of 14 (1,411 Views)

Community Manager

Are you having an issue that we can assist with @Player_ougv71r0?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 14 (1,375 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got banned from my account for no reason i didn’t even know what got me ban plus i enjoyed the game and never did anything wrong and i created multiples cases and one said fixed but nothing changed so i don’t what to do know i’d really like to have my account back. 

Thank you for your help 

Message 10 of 14 (1,291 Views)