Ban Appeal Status Questions

by ladystarkx

Original Post

Ban Appeal Status Questions

★★★ Newbie

I recently downloaded Apex Legends on Steam, and within 24 hours I received an email stating my account was banned for not following guidelines. Unsure of what I did, I went to submit a claim to get my account unbanned, as I have not played in many months and certainly did not cheat when I was playing. That was over a week ago. I have still yet to hear back. If it make a difference, every time I go to check the progress it says "resume" and when I click it, it shows as if my report was not submitted? Is there anyway to fix this glitch/is it a glitch at all? I just want to ensure my appeal claim as been submitted as I never received an email confirming it was submitted. I cannot find an EA live chat, so I figured this was where to post the concern.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6 (861 Views)

Re: Ban Appeal Status Questions

★ Apprentice
@ladystarkx It's become very apparent through my own dealings with EA Help and from reading other peoples experiences on this forum that support doesn't care about ban disputes. Don't hold your breath waiting for a response from them.
Message 2 of 6 (836 Views)

Community Manager

@ladystarkx 

Ban appeals are taking longer than usual recently.

If you have already appealed a ban by following the steps below then no further action is needed on your part.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

What @bhekifazwel says is not the case.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 3 of 6 (817 Views)

★★ Novice

If it makes you feel better I had my account hacked and got banned from FIFA which I neither own or play because someone from China used my account. It's overly obvious to anyone who looks at it but origin i guess. I've appealed mine twice now and have been told that they are justified permanently bannkng someone who own, play, or an affiliated with the game in any way. That's how much they care about you, your money, or services. Good luck

Message 4 of 6 (801 Views)

★★★ Newbie

nah you dont care

Message 5 of 6 (680 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @xx_Anim3MAN2007, please do not bump older threads such as this unless you have something to add.

I'm locking this thread. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (678 Views)