Re: BF4 Invalid License. Reason code = Missing DLL: [MSVCP110.dll] Error: 0x7E

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 Invalid License. Reason code = Missing DLL: [MSVCP110.dll] Error: 0x7E

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi, so I don't know if this has been asked a lot but when ever I try to play BF4 on my PC which is the Premium Edition I get an error message that says "Invalid License. Reason code = Missing DLL: [MSVCP110.dll] Error: 0x7E" But i only get this quote when I try and play it on 64 bit version. So my main question is is there a way to fix this and if not is 32 bit any different from 64 bit referring to FPS and Graphics of the game. Things that I have tried are download a new version of C++ visual studio

Computer Specs:

8Gbs of RAM

AMD R9 200 series GPU

AMD AthlonX4 750K

MSI A88XM-E35 Mobo

Thanks! -FunnySpaceDude 

Message 1 of 5 (17,766 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@FunnySpaceDude Hi there,

Please install the Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2012: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

Once you have it installed, reboot and you should then no longer experience this error when running the 64 bit version of the game.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (17,745 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@FunnySpaceDude Hi there,

Please install the Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2012: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

Once you have it installed, reboot and you should then no longer experience this error when running the 64 bit version of the game.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 5 (17,746 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for your quick response! And thank you for helping me get the problem fixed so I can start playing one of my favorite games again! Thanks again! I really appreciate it!

-FunnySpaceDudeThumbs up

Message 3 of 5 (17,718 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_NilsHi while playing star wars battlefront 2 I got this error. .. Invalid license. Reason code = Missing DLL: [MSVCP140.dll] Error: 0x7E. Any advice to fix this?

Message 4 of 5 (17,551 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @huskyy_boii I'm locking this thread as it is quite old.

This issue is caused by running an out of date VC++ installation. It can be resolved by manually running the installer from the Origin installation folder - the default location for this folder is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin

From this folder, run one of both files:

• vcredist_x86_vs2015 (for 32bit Windows version)
  • vcredist_x64_vs2015 (for 64bit Windows version)
  •  

If you get the message that the files are already installed, select Repair instead. It is recommended to run the installer as administrator (right-click the file, select run as admin).

You can also find the latest files on the Microsoft website:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (17,518 Views)