Re: BF4 ERROR Game disconnected: client closed down connection.

by notsmokin

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

it worked for me. thanks

Message 31 of 59 (16,472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I just fix the issue with the black screen and blinking cursor on multi player mode after 10 seconds of play. Go to your program files bf4 folder and under _installer run the punk buster installation file to reinstall, reboot and it should work.
Message 32 of 59 (16,453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi have the same problem, but can not even connect, disconnects me before level loads.. Local servers disconnect me 90% of the time yet i can play international servers with a ping of 200ms. If i get into a game on local servers my ping is around 50ms but that is if i am not disconnected.... really sucks

Message 33 of 59 (16,425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had same problem until I saw this vid on youtube, how to fix the prob and it worked for me!!!!

I dunno, if this helps most ppl, but I hope! So happy fragging and good luck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMB4FTqziqw

Its a port forwarding prog.

UDP and TCP on 3659

hope it helps you like it did to me!

greetz Luftlander

btw. sorry for my bad english, a bit rusty! :-)

Message 34 of 59 (16,356 Views)

★★ Novice

I still get this error even after NAT'ing myself to an external IP with ANY traffic allowed in and out to my internal IP. So it seems to be something beyond just issues with port forwarding. 

Message 35 of 59 (16,242 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have tried all the suggestions here, but still no luck on many servers. It started at last maintenance and still today, many servers will give me the "game disconnected" error.

Message 36 of 59 (15,888 Views)

★ Novice

thx it worked for me played 5 maps no issiue.Yay to smart person

Message 37 of 59 (15,551 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah the game has been broken for me since they release China rising. I can eventually join a server after several tries but

after 10 minutes or so the game crashes. Great job EA, you broke another game. The sad thing is it played flawlessly before China Rising.

They need to get out of the gaming business I think. Maybe sell cookies door to door or something.

Message 38 of 59 (15,124 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeap,yeap worked for me. Join an empty server,minimize the game and the join the server you want. Pretty much thats how its gonna go until a fix is released

Message 39 of 59 (14,811 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It would be nice if this issue was fixed soon... I haven't been able to play for the last 2 weeks...

Message 40 of 59 (14,711 Views)