BF1 offline but online in origin

by Gladiuz7

Original Post

Re: BF1 offline but online in origin

★★★ Newbie

Hey i am having this same issue and it is driving me absolutely nuts!!! I am currently deployed in the middle east and have no way of calling and chat is not working so i am very limited in contact options. if you can provide any assistance i would greatly appreciate it, thank you!

Message 11 of 21 (1,904 Views)

EA DICE Team

@stoppingtoast92

Hi,

Could you clarify the issue? You are able to login to Origin, but you cannot get online in Battlefield? Are you getting any error messages?

Depending on the region that you are deployed in you might encounter certain restrictions on online play on Origin - it could also be the case that the network settings for where you are deployed are blocking the connection. If that is the case that you need to contact your network administrator.

Message 12 of 21 (1,894 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey Tom I have the same problem what can I do I have premium and I played the game like 3 hours before this bug happened I got no email that my account was banned and I have restarted my pc around 3 times and have restarted my router once.

Message 13 of 21 (1,707 Views)

★ Novice

I am having this same issue.  @Straatford87 can you please check if my account has been banned or suspended?

Message 14 of 21 (1,659 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Black_On_Ammo

Your account is alive and kicking.

If you're facing connection issues then instead try checking out the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Complete-Support-Origin-Connection-Issues/td-p/5019298

Message 15 of 21 (1,651 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, i have the same problem, i purchased "premium" account since game launched to PC, but today i cant go online, and there's no other info around to follow... WTF it's going on? I haven't done any thing wrong to be ban nor suspended. Can you help me please? I'll really appreciated 

Message 16 of 21 (1,360 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue currently.
Message 17 of 21 (1,355 Views)

★ Novice
Same here it’s pissing me off I finally got a new gpu and want to try to play bf1 but NO I can’t freaking go online, I tried everything disabled all antiviruses, I uninstalled and reinstalled bf1 AND origin, I repaired the game inside origin still same problem. Are you serious EA can you just fix your dam games! I’m on the verge of factory resetting my pc if that doesn’t do the job I will really be pissed off
Message 18 of 21 (1,294 Views)

★ Novice
Factory reset solved the problem boys!
Message 19 of 21 (1,269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it doesnt work to me neither its been like it for a couple days i just tought the servers were offline

Message 20 of 21 (963 Views)