BF1: Server is now running content it thinks I don't have. What?

by Darmbruchmeier

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF1: Server is now running content it thinks I don't have. What?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Starting today whenever I want to join a server, whatever game mode, I get a message telling me the server is now running content I don't have. It refers to the store where I shall check for content not downloaded, but there's nothing available. Heck, I even got the Premium Pass.

Any clue? Of course I tried to restart and all that shizzle...

Thanks!

Message 1 of 9 (6,281 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF1: Server is now running content it thinks I don't have. What?

★★★ Newbie
Quit game, re open game, so straight to the in game store, go to expansions, click anything you have already bought e.g. I had the first expansion pack already owned so I just clicked it again as though I was going to buy it again. The game will tell you you already own this. Problem should then be solved, then just try play a game. had to do this a few times myself already. Hope this helps Standard smile

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (6,120 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

i had the same issue after a match of conquest i got kicked out and then this messgae showed up. very weird. 

Message 2 of 9 (6,255 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the reply! But is it working by now? I still can't get into any game.

Message 3 of 9 (6,246 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You have to go to game and apps and go to the Battlefield 1 Tile and press start, after that go to "ready to install" and install the premium content. 👍🏻
Message 4 of 9 (6,198 Views)

★★ Novice
I had this same problem. I did what it asked and made sure I had They Shall Not Pass installed. Turns out I didn't have it installed it just said "owned;"however, after installing it and restarting the game it still says I don't have the content. What the hell EA?
Message 5 of 9 (5,951 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Quit game, re open game, so straight to the in game store, go to expansions, click anything you have already bought e.g. I had the first expansion pack already owned so I just clicked it again as though I was going to buy it again. The game will tell you you already own this. Problem should then be solved, then just try play a game. had to do this a few times myself already. Hope this helps Standard smile
Message 6 of 9 (6,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is insane. June 2018 update and I've wasted hours trying to get in a DLC game - I've got premium and reinstalled the add ons. Tried everything including what's in this thread. 

Message 7 of 9 (4,144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too, i have premium, haven't played for a while and I have the same message. Tried all the above and no joy. Thinking about deleting and re installing premium... what do u think? Has this issue been resolved yet?

Message 8 of 9 (3,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Update... I had another update in the queue that stopped all of them.....that was stopping the bf1 update. The above worked for me!
Message 9 of 9 (3,172 Views)