BF1. I live in Russia but i want to purchase English version. What should I do?

by kkn0t

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF1. I live in Russia but i want to purchase English version. What should I do?

★★★ Newbie

Subj

Tired of awkward BF localisations. Want to have original title.

Message 1 of 8 (1,071 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF1. I live in Russia but i want to purchase English version. What should I

EA Staff

@kkn0t Origin download version of the game would be a localized version. Best I can recommend is to check international online retailers and see if they ship the game to Russia. Please make sure that the version you purchase does include English (languages included should be listed with the game offer).

Let us know if you have any further questions!

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,166 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@kkn0t Origin download version of the game would be a localized version. Best I can recommend is to check international online retailers and see if they ship the game to Russia. Please make sure that the version you purchase does include English (languages included should be listed with the game offer).

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Message 2 of 8 (1,167 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem living in Poland. It’s hard to understand why EA doesn’t make international version of the game available for simple downloading even if it costs more than localised one! So far, I didn’t find any trusted “ international online retailers” and I will NEVER buy network game in Polish.  It’s ridiculous, but the only reasonably solution seems to be to find somebody abroad (friend or family) who will buy the game and send it to you. I’m speechless...

Message 3 of 8 (1,034 Views)

Community Manager

@McBoski Hi,

Have you checked whether you can import the game you are looking for from Amazon UK?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 8 (1,016 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Kristi, can i just activate the code to download multilang version or do i need to actually install it from disc?

Message 5 of 8 (946 Views)

EA DICE Team

@rea1one

It depends on which code or which disc version you have - be sure to check with your store if it is the Russian or worldwide version. The Russian version will not have access to English under any circumstance, this also can't be changed at a later stage.

Message 6 of 8 (927 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Straatford87 I meant specifically international version key as mentioned by @EA_Kristi.

Will it allow me to download game in english through Origin? I just want to make sure Origin won't replace that download  with the regional one based on my location.

Message 7 of 8 (916 Views)

EA DICE Team

@rea1one

Yes, the international version will allow you to download the game in English through Origin.

Message 8 of 8 (885 Views)