BATTLEFIELD V ERROR 196613:0

by MJjaam

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

BATTLEFIELD V ERROR 196613:0

★★ Novice

i am trying to update battlefield V, the download speed always stops at 42% and it pauses. i than receive ERROR 196613:0

Message 1 of 8 (981 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BATTLEFIELD V ERROR 196613:0

Community Manager

In that case @MJjaam let's ensure that the download is paused/stopped and then open your My Game Library and find the BF:V game tile and right-click on it. From here select repair and let Origin go through your files and look for any issues. Once done check the download to see if it has begun again and if not can you try starting it.

If it is still stuck then can you go through the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Complete-Support-Origin-Connection-Issues/td-p/5019298

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (899 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @MJjaam can you open your Origin Application settings and under Client update can you ensure that you have enabled the following:

• Automatic game updates
  • Automatically update Origin
  • Participate in Origin client betas

Once done can you try the download again to see if you see the same error.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (937 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko they were already enabled. Ive disabled them and enabled them again, the problem is still there Frown
Message 3 of 8 (922 Views)

Community Manager

In that case @MJjaam let's try the following steps:

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (918 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko none of the solutions worked, even a clean boot Frown
Message 5 of 8 (905 Views)

Community Manager

In that case @MJjaam let's ensure that the download is paused/stopped and then open your My Game Library and find the BF:V game tile and right-click on it. From here select repair and let Origin go through your files and look for any issues. Once done check the download to see if it has begun again and if not can you try starting it.

If it is still stuck then can you go through the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Complete-Support-Origin-Connection-Issues/td-p/5019298

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (900 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Thank you so much, repairing the game through origin has solved my problem at the expense of downloading 30GB Standard smile
Message 7 of 8 (869 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that it got sorted @MJjaam.

Enjoy the game.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (862 Views)