Re: Avatars

by Kermitthefrog99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

So i am trying to change my avatar on here and when I select one to change it I get this message 

YOU EITHER HAVE TO LOG IN OR NEED PERMISSION TO SEE THIS PAGE.

Think that's a mistake?
  • If you're already logged in but still having trouble, check out this forum. Tell us what's happening and let us know which page you were trying to get to.

I was wondering why it is doing that and yes I was logged in when i tried to change my avatar.

Message 1 of 2 (341 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

So when i made my other post I was on google chrome and now I just thought to try to change my avatar using a different browser so i tried internet explorer and edge and I could not even log in on either of those browsers then I tried Palemoon browser and I was finally able to successfully change my avatar using palemoon browser idk why it worked on palemoon browser and not on google chrome.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (326 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

So when i made my other post I was on google chrome and now I just thought to try to change my avatar using a different browser so i tried internet explorer and edge and I could not even log in on either of those browsers then I tried Palemoon browser and I was finally able to successfully change my avatar using palemoon browser idk why it worked on palemoon browser and not on google chrome.

Message 2 of 2 (327 Views)