Re: Avatars in AHQ

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Expert

How is it possible that some users have avatars that I can't find in my avatars' set?

These are some of them:

Screenshot_3.pngScreenshot_7.pngScreenshot_6.pngScreenshot_5.pngScreenshot_4.pngScreenshot_3.pngetc.

Message 1 of 6 (787 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @juve938383, Forum Admin here. We recently switched out some avatars in the AHQ Avatars collection. You may have to clear your browser cache to see the new versions.

But of course you can also have a look at all the other avatar collections we have:

AHQAvatars.JPG

We only recently updated quite a few of them with a lot new avatars. Personally I enjoy the PvZ ones a lot. Standard smile

Hope that helps!

- Spectre

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (734 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @juve938383, Forum Admin here. We recently switched out some avatars in the AHQ Avatars collection. You may have to clear your browser cache to see the new versions.

But of course you can also have a look at all the other avatar collections we have:

AHQAvatars.JPG

We only recently updated quite a few of them with a lot new avatars. Personally I enjoy the PvZ ones a lot. Standard smile

Hope that helps!

- Spectre

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 6 (735 Views)

There is also a option to add your own avatar, so that could also be the case for some.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 6 (720 Views)

@juve938383 Quite a few avatars there, but as @Zeelmaekers mentioned, some of us might use their own home made avatars (like Z's or mine). I am not sure if the custom avatar feature is still available for normal users, but it was open, at some point, to everyone.

You can check looking in the Avatars tab from your profile and verify if under Current Avatar you have the Upload an Avatar option. If you do, you can click on it and a tabbed menu will come out. Select from "My Computer" tab, browse, add your custom avatar using Browse and press the save button.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 4 of 6 (710 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

I'd love to upload my own avatar but I don't see the option you are talking about @ivrognard . However,thank you to everyone who answered me.

Message 5 of 6 (680 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @juve938383 

Not all AHQ users have option to upload their own avatar picture. You would need to become AHQ Champion or Hero to be able to use your own profile picture. But I hope you'll still find something to your liking amongst our avatars collection Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 6 of 6 (617 Views)