Re: Authentication issues increasing when posting on forums.

by greyfru46

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Authentication issues increasing when posting on forums.

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

I have noticed over the last week an increasing number of Authentication issues when trying to post in the forums. After already typing a portion of a post I get a message that "Authentication failed, mismatched ticket" or some such, a couple of screens later and it brings up a static screen advising that if I have issues to come here. It happened a couple of times when I first joined the forums but has been occurring with increased frequency of late. I have had multiple instances of this in the last hour alone. It only occurs when typing a post not on the forum page itself. Please rectify if possible.

Message 1 of 5 (501 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thanks for bringing this to our attention @Haruchai01. I'll forward your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (483 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for bringing this to our attention @Haruchai01. I'll forward your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (484 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem when trying to submit a bug report.  Working on third information box and error pops up.  Tried a couple of times and gave up for today. Hope you can fix this so that I can find out what is wrong with Titanfall 2.

Thanks

Message 3 of 5 (461 Views)

Community Manager

You may see this occur when you have a page open for too long @greyfru46. What I have done in the past is open a bug report page and fill it in and if you see the error open a second page and just copy and paste your text in.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having same problem trying to play Canasta starts to load then message appears authentication failed.

Message 5 of 5 (331 Views)