Autentificator app problem

by Magni_All_Mighty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Autentificator app problem

★★ Novice

Hello everyone. I need help. Reacently i restarted my phone to factory deffaults but i forgot to turn off app security on the account or generate backup codes. I am loged in on my pc since i verifed login before phone wipe. I added my pc as trusted device but it is not showed in trusted device tab so i cant turn off app or generate codes. I tryied to contact EA via error reporting form and true site but whit no succes. Why ist there chat like it use to be? Problemes were solwed much faster and more efficient.

If i reinstall my windows i wont be able to use my EA acc and it will be lost. I have spent quite a sum for games i have on it so it would be a waste.

Message 1 of 8 (432 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Autentificator app problem

EA Staff

@Magni_All_Mighty Would calling the UK phone line be an option for you? If it is, I would recommend calling using VoIP software as placing a call with one of these should be cheaper then using landline/mobile. The UK support line can be reached on +44 203 014 1818 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9p.m. GMT.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (421 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@Magni_All_Mighty Would calling the UK phone line be an option for you? If it is, I would recommend calling using VoIP software as placing a call with one of these should be cheaper then using landline/mobile. The UK support line can be reached on +44 203 014 1818 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9p.m. GMT.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Message 2 of 8 (422 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi there and tanks for respond. That is a problem. I cant call by phone/voip cause its too expencive in my country.There was a chat option before and it was realy usfule.

Can u point me to someone by email or can you tell your collages to contact me. Only ting that needs to be done is to tell admins to turn off my app auth. I'l provide any info that is nessesery and needed about me. I also have all emails regarding purshes if needed as proff.

Message 3 of 8 (413 Views)

★★ Novice

Will someone please react and help me whit this matter?

Message 4 of 8 (402 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same issue here I changed my phone and I want to turn off this option. help needed

Message 5 of 8 (364 Views)

Community Manager

@kingofgamezz Hi,

A live contact will be required, as this issue pertains to account security.

If you are living in a country that doesn't support our 'call me' feature, you could call our UK number instead: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

Depending on your phone provider, you might want to consider using a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) for this call. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 6 of 8 (346 Views)

★★ Novice

I live in Greece what's the number I can call

Message 7 of 8 (331 Views)

@jimmy1663_GR

The same number.

You could also use a Voice-Over-IP service (such as Skype) instead. Just put your location in the Voice-Over-IP service to UK and use that to call the UK number: +44 203 0141818 (Available 9AM-9PM GMT, Monday through Saturday)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 8 of 8 (320 Views)