Ask

by iQrriZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ask

★★★ Novice

Hello 

I got banned in EA account for no reason or warning I bought Fifa 21 bought some point start playing couple days then suddenly banned permanently, Its say you violated the rules but I done nothing wrong I made a case but no response for 72 hours. It’s not fair I paid 200$+ in the game to make a team then before the FUT weekend league I get banned. Can you guys at least check the case. 

origins ID: iQrriZ 

PSN ID: bobcarryme 

email : [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 6 (523 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ask

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @iQrriZ ,

The ToS Team would be the only people to help you regarding this issue.

The Process to contact the ToS Team can be found here.

Or you can follow my steps here:
1. Navigate to EA Help.
2. Click Contact Us at the top.
3. Choose the game that your account was suspended or banned from.
4. Choose your platform.
5. Under 'Topic' select Manage my account.
7. Under 'Issue' select Banned or suspended account.
8. Click the Blue 'Select Contact Option' at the bottom of the page.
9. Review the options and choose the best for you. When I looked, it seemed like Email was the only method of contact. If that is the case, just note that a response can take over 72hrs from an EA Advisor. *Be sure to include what happened and add any supporting pictures as this will help your case.

I would also not recommend making more than one case for the same issue as this will prolong the amount of time it can take for the ToS Team to give you a response.

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

-xRarely

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (511 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @iQrriZ ,

The ToS Team would be the only people to help you regarding this issue.

The Process to contact the ToS Team can be found here.

Or you can follow my steps here:
1. Navigate to EA Help.
2. Click Contact Us at the top.
3. Choose the game that your account was suspended or banned from.
4. Choose your platform.
5. Under 'Topic' select Manage my account.
7. Under 'Issue' select Banned or suspended account.
8. Click the Blue 'Select Contact Option' at the bottom of the page.
9. Review the options and choose the best for you. When I looked, it seemed like Email was the only method of contact. If that is the case, just note that a response can take over 72hrs from an EA Advisor. *Be sure to include what happened and add any supporting pictures as this will help your case.

I would also not recommend making more than one case for the same issue as this will prolong the amount of time it can take for the ToS Team to give you a response.

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

-xRarely

Message 2 of 6 (512 Views)

★★★ Novice

I already done everything you said but still no response 

Message 3 of 6 (501 Views)

New

★★★ Novice

My case after my account got banned now in progress after it being new for 4 days but I didn’t get any update or information in why I got banned. Or when I will get my account back I missed a lot if I don't get account back soon I will not be able to catch up with other people teams. 

Message 4 of 6 (457 Views)

Re: New

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @iQrriZ

I'm merged your new thread in with your existing one. Let's use this to continue this discussion as it breaks the forum rules to spam/post multiple threads on for the same issue.

If you've filled out the webform to appeal a ban with the Terms of Service team, you've done the right thing and it's a matter of waiting to hear back on your case. On hearing back from Terms of Service, they've shared this in our EA Help article "How EA bans and suspensions work":

Terms of Service wrote:

"We review each form we get on a case-by-case basis. While we try as hard as we can to reply within five business days, we’re human. Sometimes we’ll need longer to do it right. Look for emails from noreply@ea.com."

Please keep an eye on your emails, as they'll connect with you there asap once they've finished reviewing your case. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 6 (448 Views)

★★★ Novice

After five days of my banned without any solution or any information regarding the reason of my band, today I wake to check my case, the website was down and I cant see any-cases there its only says someone call tech support! I missing a lot in this game. And why I got banned permanently without any warning or anything! 

Message 6 of 6 (395 Views)