Betreff: ask

by Mizrahi001

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ask

★★★ Novice
For Star Wars The Old Republic, and Battlefront II, my account is closed due to multiple chargebacks. I’ve created 3 tickets stating that my card was cancelled it was a mistake and I’d be willing to pay them back if they reopen my account. I’ve received automated responses saying that they’ve investigated the issue and won’t undo it. This is wrong. I made a mistake with my creditcard, and I’m willing to pay you back if you’ll reopen my account. I want to talk to someone and not an AI. Humans make mistakes, and mine was a small mistake when I issued chargebacks from when I cancelled my hacked creditcard.
Message 1 of 6 (534 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ask

Community Manager

@Mizrahi001

As we have reviewed your case more than once and it has been determined that our action was taken correctly, it appears your ban will not be overturned.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (614 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Mizrahi001

As we have reviewed your case more than once and it has been determined that our action was taken correctly, it appears your ban will not be overturned.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (615 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry I said, I know you did review the case, but why can't I get unbanned if I pay you guys back?
Message 3 of 6 (458 Views)

Question About my Account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

If I'm willing top pay back for the chargebacks, why can't I get my account back? I don't want to lose 3 years of progress due to cancelling my credit card. This is absurd and tyrannical!

Message 4 of 6 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @Mizrahi001

Do I understand correctly that you were banned for chargeback?
If it is the first time, send an email to swtoraccountdisputes@bioware.com.
Your Accout should be unlocked if it was the first time.

Message 5 of 6 (362 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@RealymanLP I did, then they claimed that it was because I was being obscene, sexual, or vulgar. I made a reply asking if they can provide evidence, then they went back to the chargebacks. I replied again explaining that it was because I cancelled my credit card and I'll pay them back if they name the price, yet here I am.
Message 6 of 6 (340 Views)