Re: Are ea opening my case and just ignoring it?

by oiConnorv2

Original Post

Are ea opening my case and just ignoring it?

★★★ Novice

My cases keeps being updated and it says that it’s in progress but I am not hearing anything back from ea. Will they email me to the email i provided when i submitted my case? I’m so confused as it’s been in progress now for about 10 days and it’s just updated but i’m getting nothing back?

Message 1 of 8 (439 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @oiConnorv2,

If the status says in progress, it's likely been transferred to Terms of Service for you and is in the waiting queue to reach them. You will get an email to the email you listed once the Terms of Service team have reviewed your case. Keep an eye out for an email from the address: noreply@ea.com.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 8 (428 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @oiConnorv2 can I ask what your case was in relation to?

If you set up an email case then our team will respond to the email associated with the account. Have you ensured that you have access to that email?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 8 (427 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

///

Message 4 of 8 (422 Views)

★★★ Novice
My case was in relation to a banned account, I was banned from FIFA due to an ultimate team name. I have access to the email yes, i’m checking round the clock to see if anyone has responded but nothing yet maybe i’m being impatient. Although, 10 days is quite a while. I’ll keep my eyes peeled.
Message 5 of 8 (420 Views)

Community Manager

If your case is related to a TOS sanction @oiConnorv2 then you will need to give the team time to respond as advised above.

The team will email you the outcome of their investigation once they have completed it.

Till then the best thing to do is to be patient and keep an eye on your email.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (418 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna Any idea how long this process can take? As it’s been so long i’m sort of hoping that i shouldn’t be waiting much longer, however that’s also the reason i feel i won’t hear back at all as i’ve seen on some forums that some people never heard back
Message 7 of 8 (417 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Ah fair enough, thanks for the response
Message 8 of 8 (413 Views)