Apex banning me for no reason

by TRICK3YA

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex banning me for no reason

★★★ Newbie

I took a hiatus from Apex for about a month or so during the holidays and the entire month of January. When I tried to log in for the new season it says my account was banned. I submitted a request to EA and they said that their determination was valid based on:

• use software that interferes with or disrupts an EA Service or another user’s account.
• use undocumented features, exploits or cheats in-game that disrupts an EA Service or another user’s account.
• use software or cheats that disconnects other users from the EA servers.

I got an email in late January stating that someone attempted to hack my steam account and I believe that they did the same with my Apex account. It is extremely frustrating because it is clear that I haven't cheated (stats are trash). I am wondering if there is some way for me to show EA that I literally have not even played in over a month to prove that whoever hacked my account and utilized these cheats were not from my ip address. 

Message 1 of 5 (822 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex banning me for no reason

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @TRICK3YA as they are the only team that can discuss TOS sanctions with you.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (811 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @TRICK3YA as they are the only team that can discuss TOS sanctions with you.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (812 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko I did it they said that they would connect me with some game advisor, that hasn't happend yet
Message 3 of 5 (718 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @CuzFiliko did you follow the steps I posted above to email our TOS team?

That is the only way to appeal a ban as our live support would be unable to assist with any ban related issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (664 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TRICK3YA These could be some of the things that happened to cause this.

From my experience with a different gaming forums people got banned for a hacker entering your account and putting a cheat engine on it but this is most unlikely for Ea games i have not experienced a single hacker in one of there games. so possibly but probably unlikely you got framed Check out or check out if youve broken any rules https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/faq/play-by-the-ea-rules/

For more info on this issue and how to resolve it : https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/
Message 5 of 5 (565 Views)