Apex Loot trouble shoot/twitch prime

by Oden_K1ng

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Loot trouble shoot/twitch prime

★★ Newbie

So I've tried claiming the loot for pathfinder awhile back and never received it due to having the wrong twitch account linked to my ps4 so when i claimed it, it went no where and i could not reclaim. Anyways I've done something similar, I linked my twitch account to my Amazon account, and didn't know you had to manually link twitch to your tv so it'll show up on the app. Well I claimed the new loot for the new character in Season 2 of Apex Legends, and I have not received it AGAIN. I looked all over youtube and found a video to help out actually link my xbox live account to the EA system and from there link my twitch account. Reset the Apex Legends app and still NO LOOT. Getting very frustrating at this point because its complicated to claim your prize when in reality what would make it easier is having a code to put in the micorsoft store to claim your prize rather than going through 3-4 different websites making sure everything is linked correctly and if not then your loots gone forever and theres not retrys... help me out here how can I claim that loot or is it gone... 

Message 1 of 2 (618 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex Loot trouble shoot/twitch prime

Community Manager

Hey @Oden_K1ng the best thing to do is speak speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at your account and advise you as to what account you need to link and if the item has been added to your account or not. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (556 Views)

All Replies

Re: Apex Loot trouble shoot/twitch prime

Community Manager

Hey @Oden_K1ng the best thing to do is speak speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at your account and advise you as to what account you need to link and if the item has been added to your account or not. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (557 Views)