Apex Legends: Tranferring Account Data from Xbox to PC

by GingyBoyJosh

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends: Tranferring Account Data from Xbox to PC

Community Manager

Hey @NightAlvarez it is not possible to transfer any content between accounts or platforms.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 11 of 18 (1,799 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Will it ever be possible? I thought with it now being cross-platform that it would be a feature. 

Message 12 of 18 (1,659 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @IssaSquid there is a difference between cross-platform and cross-progression. With cross-platform, you can play with people on different platforms to your own. Cross-progression is when you can move data between platforms.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 13 of 18 (1,645 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko why tho??? what is the difference between apex and cod&fortnite they did it already a long time ago ?!?!
we all know the answer man the team wants us to spend money on your game again which we would do ofc if we had the same game progression that we have on console. Just think about it you generating negative representation for your self again :D
Message 14 of 18 (1,544 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko So I was able to link my steam account and my origin account together but I cannot link my xbox account to get my data and content on it? How come this is not a simple feature included this far into the game? This is an easy feature that will satisfy the Apex Community and for any player really. 

Message 15 of 18 (1,499 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Jshwavy because they want your money it's obvious, it's way past possible just a money game unfortunately.
Message 16 of 18 (1,474 Views)

★ Novice

yeah same with me. I just got two heirlooms on apex and wanyed to switch to pc and i dont want to lose both heirlooms and all my skins in apex

Message 17 of 18 (1,184 Views)

Hey there,

Since this is quite an old post, I'm going ahead and locking it to prevent more necro-posting.
If you need help with something, please go ahead and create a new post.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 18 of 18 (1,178 Views)