Re: Apex Legends: Tranferring Account Data from Xbox to PC

by MissMayhemVII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends: Tranferring Account Data from Xbox to PC

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So today Apex Legends has finally gotten cross-play across all platforms, and I was wondering is it now possible to transfer my data from Xbox to PC for the game? I mean it is the lesser of the two evils instead of transferring my data from PC to Xbox. If not you guys should really add that feature as a one time thing... It sucks that the game is now cross-play across all platforms and I have to be stuck on Xbox with all my stuff from the older seasons on there.

Message 1 of 18 (14,306 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Hi @GingyBoyJosh 

Im afraid its not possible to transfer your progress from Xbox to PC and vice versa.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

View in thread

Message 2 of 18 (14,239 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hi @GingyBoyJosh 

Im afraid its not possible to transfer your progress from Xbox to PC and vice versa.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Message 2 of 18 (14,240 Views)

★★ Novice

Dear EA.

I have spent over 400$ on apex and I was wondering, will you add cross progression to the game? I wouldn't want to start all over again via losing 400$ worth account.

Message 3 of 18 (14,006 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @WheezelGames I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 18 (13,996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah same I have spent money on the xbox version of apex legends and im now on pc and would like to have my stuff on there Standard smile

Message 5 of 18 (13,916 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, I lost two years of progress (since launch day) and limited-time items because I got a PC and sold my Xbox. It didn't even cross my mind about losing my account because it seems like such a basic feature. I have not and will not spend another dollar on this game until I can get my old account back. Even still, it's been almost three months so I have still lost the unlockables I should've had from the last part of season 7. The longer this feature takes to add the less likely I will continue to play the game at all, please hurry it up, developers!

Message 6 of 18 (13,772 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i feel ya bud i am a season 0 player and have wraiths heirloom on Xbox from when it was the only one I have money on this game and would like my things since I switched to pc

Message 7 of 18 (13,658 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes, this is a must. I just build up a desktop for apex and need to transfer all the great things I've unlocked. It would be very disappointing to have to start over.

Message 8 of 18 (12,462 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. I have spent a lot of money on Apex on Xbox. But am now a PC gamer. I would love if they made it to where we can get our accounts from xbox. I actually dont play the game anymore because of it.

Message 9 of 18 (12,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie

is there a way to at least just transfer cosmetics?

Message 10 of 18 (11,602 Views)