Re: Any one else experiencing slow motion movement when the elite circle in apex

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Any one else experiencing slow motion movement when the elite circle in apex

★★ Newbie

Apex legends bug? very slow motion movement slower then crouching walk, or caustic gas to non-caustic players when you are suppose to be running when the elite circle closes on you. It has happened 3 times now, and just cause a 3 against 1 loss because you can not move to get out of the high damage elite circle. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this or if it's a bug or something. It's very random but happened enough to make me want to know what is up with it. Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (196 Views)

Re: Any one else experiencing slow motion movement when the elite circle in apex

Community Manager

It could be that you are having a connection issue @TLRHonor218 so the first thing to try is taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (171 Views)