Any New Original First Person Titles Upcoming?

by Popa2caps

Original Post

Any New Original First Person Titles Upcoming?

★★★★ Pro

Has any original FPS been announced lately?

I would really like something like PUBG on Xbox. no aim assist, limited UI, crazy recoil handling weapons, amazing sounds etc Can't get into Apex Legends, Battlefield, anymore as they're super casual. I would really get into a PUBG type game with more vehicles, that would be great.

Message 1 of 5 (449 Views)

Re: Any New Original First Person Titles Upcoming?

Community Manager

Hey @Popa2caps there are no upcoming EA FPS games that I am aware of. I'd recommend giving Syndicate a play, it's a little old at this stage but still a tonne of fun.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (442 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@EA_Darko 

I'll have to try that out soon ®™ (o.0)

I would be perfectly happy if Battlefield 3 and/ or Battlefield 4 got a 2021 update.  I totally understand Microsoft with their recent FPS boost update, but that's like playing static at 120 FPS. HAHA

Battlefield 4 Xbox Series X FPS Boost Sarcastic.

Message 3 of 5 (420 Views)

Community Manager

I still play both BF3 and BF4 @Popa2caps and have a lot of fun with each. Beyond a visual overhaul there's nothing that I would like to see changed about them.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (417 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@EA_Darko 

True the gameplay is legendary, though I would update BF3 on the console to the PC port. (BF3 on Xbox is still using the Xbox 360 code, so it's 12 vs 12. Still if all that was done with a graphical update, I'd be more than happy.

Just great titles.

Message 5 of 5 (408 Views)