Re: Answers HQ forum bugs

by DarthLord_Ultnet

Original Post

Answers HQ forum bugs

★★ Guide

Sorry if wrong section forum is used. I haven't found one specific for it even with Allboards button.

I have experienced many times on several devices this kind of bug/bugs.

When trying to post something in Answers HQ forum for each post  we got 2 tabs for that Compose section and HTML one.

And several times Compose section didn't worked correctly for me.

1) Auto selecting Html form even if test was typed in Compose form.

How to find (you cannot trigger it, just suddenly face it): This bug can be found when submit button is pressed, the webpage is autorefresh you got yellow string saying that code is not correct. All your typed text became in html view.

How to avoid :How to continue to post and mitigate it? As for me just selecting Compose tab once more and sebmit button after that once again.

(I have experinced this bug many times. and No i wasn't using html tab for sure when typing the text.)

2) Text dissapearance  bug. It is connected with No submit button bug (maybe one big bug)

I have got this bug many times and it is very annoying to write down some text and than it is gone. And everything repeats again.

How to find (you cannot trigger it, just suddenly face it)::

1) Start typing text in compose section tab. Be sure to also type smth into headline for the post. 

But this time black block part with B I U S buttons,  emoticons and other text editor functions is not visible or, instead showing only white stripe.

Description: If you see this (as above) your typed text in the main window may dissapear any second and progress level.
How to avoid : switch between Html and compose view and if not helping discard and start new post

3) No Submit button bug
If Submit button not visible pls be sure to check whether some text been put into the headline and main text window section in Compose section
How to find (you cannot trigger it, just suddenly face it):

The main sygnal for me that I've encountered this bug that the black editing stripe is not showing at all or can become invisible for some small amount of time, also when showing only white stripe
Description: No submit button
You can press preview button as many times as you wont, there is no way to submit the post.
The only way is to discard it and create a new one (text can be saved in any text editor)

How to avoid : No way besides starting new post and discarding/closing tab with this one

I managed to screenshot this bug.

Thats all bugs I have encountered when posting here.

Not sure where to report them properly.

Cheers!

Message 1 of 4 (348 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @DarthLord_Ultnet a lot of the time issues such as this can be browser related. I'd recommend trying AHQ in a different browser to see if you continue to see the same issue?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (311 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Darko Thank you! I will!
Message 3 of 4 (282 Views)

Community Manager

Happy to help @DarthLord_Ultnet.

Darko 

Darko.png