Re: Answer the threads!

by EA_Francois

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Answer the threads!

★★★★★ Newbie

A simple "this has been read by our staff" would at least let us know if our messages reach you!

Message 1 of 4 (385 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello mangamaan,

Answer HQ is a community platform, the purpose of which is to have gamers share their expertise to help fellow gamers. As such, the staff's purpose is to to convey messages from the official team and curate the place.

You can assume that while we do not necessarily reply to all messages, they are read by our team. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (408 Views)

All Replies

Hello mangamaan,

Answer HQ is a community platform, the purpose of which is to have gamers share their expertise to help fellow gamers. As such, the staff's purpose is to to convey messages from the official team and curate the place.

You can assume that while we do not necessarily reply to all messages, they are read by our team. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
Message 2 of 4 (409 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

well at least say if a bug will be worked on or ignored when bugs are reported? I havent seen a single reply or fix to offline bugs on FIFA 13... and I don't know wether to get a refund or not, but I really like the game, if it werent for the fact that it's next to unplayable as it is now...

Message 3 of 4 (371 Views)

I know that the FIFA team is working on fixing issues.

Bugs, on the other hand, should be reported on the FIFA forums, not on Answer HQ. Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (359 Views)