Re: Answer HQ Suggestion: Adding a Login Calendar

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

★★★★ Pro
08:47 | 24-11-2020

Message: "The Swiss must've been pretty confident in their chances of victory if they included a corkscrew on their army knife"

Game of the Day: BFV

Login Badge Progress: Day 3 of 365
Message 401 of 953 (346 Views)

Champion

13:30 24-11-2020

Login Progress: Day 115 of 365.

Game of the Day: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. 

I am enjoying reading all of your conversations. Is there anything that anyone would like to ask me? Be appropriate though! AngelStandard smile

Message 402 of 953 (339 Views)

★★★ Expert

24-11-2020 16:49 , logged in a few times already today and responded in topics. 

But not had the rest to write something here. Having a work from home day but they seems to be so busy. Tomorrow back in office staring out the Windows and turning the Thumbs again probably. 

Game of the day: BFV daily's . Need to leave in 1.5 hour and when home in the evening going to watch a movie. 

@TheSprinter85 , Being appropriate? :P 

How do you see the world in 2021?

I mean like: Covid gone? Goverments back normally? New jobs 100% from home? 

Message 403 of 953 (328 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Login: 16:19 24-11-2020 (had some technical issues logging in)

Well, you need something to help celebrate a good victory don't you, hahahaha.
@TheSprinter85
I like how you specified that 'Be appropriate' part, LOL. Can never be too sure what some people will come out with. Especially people like me who look at the word 'Anything' and see it as a Challenge.
@flyinghorse101
Let's keep politics out of it please. Though, good question, let's try to keep the question about general game related things. On the note of Gaming, if the world of SAO was real, then the Nervegear would be available for Beta Players soon.

Game Of The Day: Command & Conquer 5 Return of The Scrin MOD Edition.
Got a lot of work ahead before a release, so much to do and so little time, hahahaha. Just installing the new Faction Sniper Squad. Voice Acting Opportunity available, if anyone has a good mic and able to use a thick Accent. Accents wanted include: Australian, English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, or Japanese (If Japanese Accent is used, it must include the Language). If anyone knows anyone interested in Voice Acting, or wish to give it go themselves, just leave a reply here.

Login Badge Progress: Day 27 of 365

Message 404 of 953 (323 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Login: 14:20 P.M. | 23NOV2020 + 24NOV2020

Message: I did it guys! I cleared my installation today. All I have to do is wait for my DD214 to show up in 1-3 business days and that's it for the Army. I'm beyond happy today and can't even explain it! On top of that, I got the Troubleshooter Badge: 50 Accepted Solutions and Leveled up to a 3 Star Guide. Things are really looking up for me! I had to do a two parter again because I logged in yesterday a bunch but forget to post in here.

Game(s) Of the Day: Halo 3: ODST with a couple friends tonight to celebrate. I don't even care what we do lol!

Login Badge Progress: Day 23 + 24 of 365.

Just keep swimming!

-xRarely

Message 405 of 953 (310 Views)

★★★★ Pro
10:25 | 25-11-2020

Game of the Day: BFV

Login Badge Progress: Day 4 of 365
Message 406 of 953 (292 Views)

Champion

13:40 25-11-2020

Login Progress: Day 116 of 365.

Game of the Day: Terraria.

@flyinghorse101 Good question. I think that COVID will still be an existent thing, but there will be much less restrictions and the occassional guidelines that need to be followed. However, I do think everything will mostly have returned to normal. Maybe something will be put in place to prevent pandemics/epidemics like this in the future?

@GENERALZOOL It's good to be sure!

@The_other_Rare Awesome stuff! Good luck finishing up and waiting!

Message 407 of 953 (280 Views)

★★★ Expert

@The_other_Rare WHOOP WHOOP, great news! 

@TheSprinter85  Let's hope :P Though currently myself not noticing that much anymore. Currently in the office with big windows next to a highway. Busy traffic every second. 

Today we have the painter again in the office and same number of colleagues like before covid. But guess that's because I work at the country side. 

Feeling still healthy though, only my nose is bit sniffing from the perfume of the old lady working at the administration the desk across me. 

@GENERALZOOL Yes, you are right I guess. Removed the news apps from my phone as well few weeks ago.But that was why I asked the question. My nickname is crazy but wondering if I'm getting crazy :P

@Real_Noobalishus Another badge day :-)

Login: 25-11-2020 08:43 

Message: Well as stated above, another day in the office. Going to make an appointment for the barber today. I forget it all the time but can definitely use a haircut. 

Got a new app from the company where we registrate our lunch walks. Guess that will be the highlight of the day. 

Login progress: day 271 it should be if I counted correctly :D

Enjoy the day all!

Message 408 of 953 (272 Views)

★ Pro
Login: 16:43 25-11-2020

A world like this would send anyone crazy.
@The_other_Rare
So it's party time now, hahahaha. Though, probably best to keep the party restricted to just yourself. Wouldn't want to have you going down with this Covid blah blah. That would be a somewhat Ironic way to die. Bullets can't touch this man, but some virus does. Yep, ironic.

Game Of The Day: Command & Conquer 5 Return Of The Scrin MOD Edition.
I tried to get too much done at once yesterday, so it meant that I couldn't isolate what went wrong after being compiled. So yesterday kind of got wasted on stuff that don't work. Taking a different angle today, working on buildings and then I'll just return to Infantry some other time.

Login Badge Progress: Day 28 of 365
Message 409 of 953 (259 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Login: 11:40 A.M. | 25NOV2020

Message: Who would win a game of Chess, someone who could see into the future, or someone who could read minds?

Game(s) Of the Day: Halo MCC to play with some old friends. Been having a blas!

Login Badge Progress: Day 25 of 365.

Happy Holidays and Stay Safe!

-xRarely

Message 410 of 953 (256 Views)