Re: Answer HQ Suggestion: Adding a Login Calendar

by zoolex

Original Post

Answer HQ Suggestion: Adding a Login Calendar

★ Pro

So, first of all I'd like to say, this should be an implemented thing, to allow Badge-Chasers to track their progress.

The ability to Track what days you've logged in, so that the User can see them. The User can track everything else, so why not. Easy to implement since the Answer HQ is already tracking it, so might as well allow the user to see the information under their Private Statistics with everything else.

This Thread is going to be a Placeholder for this functionality until EA and the Answer HQ Development Team implement it.

Post start: 20:00 British Summer Time 03-07-2020

Working on GMT/BST, everyone can provide their Login on this post. If EA doesn't introduce the feature in the Answer HQ, then at the end of 365 days from today at 20:00, the last person to post something on this Topic will get the XP Points as the marked Solution. I wonder how Many people will add their Login Tracking into this post.

Might I ask in advance, that only one Reply-Post is made by each person per day, no posting multiple posts on the same day, since that will be Spam, and we don't want that.

Message 1 of 953 (8,302 Views)

★ Pro

The First Post (To provide a general Format):

Login: 20:00 03-07-2020

Message: Hello to everyone. I hope everyone is well, and staying safe at home. Bookmark this Thread for easy access.

Game of the Day: I'm personally playing Command & Conquer today.

Login Badge Progress: Day 1 of 365 (though I actually should be on Day 28, the 28-Days Later Joke should pile high on this one)

Message 2 of 953 (8,291 Views)

★ Guide
Login: 20:26 03-07-2020 (though I've been Online 3 hours, LOL)

Message: Good to see a post like this, and yes, the feature should be included in the Answer HQ somewhere for the user to see it. Especially if they're going to have a badge for it. I was looking to see if anyone else was having the 'Daily Grind' achievement not tracking its progress properly. Should of had it last week, no sign of it.

Login Badge Progress: Day 1 of 365 (though it should be Day 30 at least)
Message 3 of 953 (8,281 Views)

★ Guide
Login: 18:26 04-07-2020

Login Badge Progress: Day 2 of 365
Message 4 of 953 (8,160 Views)

★ Pro
Login: 18:30 04-07-2020

Message: @zoolex Thanks for texting me, I almost forgot, hahahaha. Been Modifying my Red Alert ANT MOD. Trying to work out the bits I'm not quite getting right. Never know, I might be lucky enough to get a Release out today in time for the Fireworks. You're bringing the Mammoth Tank load of Pizza though. DRAGON's bringing the Drinks, hahahaha.

Game Of The Day: Command & Conquer - Red Alert Remaster MOD - It Came From Red Alert! - Search MODdb for details

Login Badge Progress: Day 2 of 365
Message 5 of 953 (8,154 Views)

★ Pro
Login:13:30 05-07-2020

Message: Sunday Roast Lamb for dinner, can't wait. Just need to keep the ANT's from my ANT MOD out of it, hahahahaha.

Game Of The Day: Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge

Login Badge Progress: Day 3 of 365
Message 6 of 953 (8,080 Views)

★ Guide
Login: 16:22 05-07-2020

Message: @GENERALZOOL I'm not sure that ANT's are going to be your issue there, LOL.

Login Badge Progress: Day 3 of 365 (Just got the Badge 'Regular' for 50 total Logins)
Message 7 of 953 (8,052 Views)

★ Guide
Login: 17:15 06-07-2020

Message: I hope everyone's in good health, staying home, staying safe.

Login Badge Progress: Day 4 of 365
Message 8 of 953 (7,958 Views)

★ Pro
Login: 17:48 06-07-2020

Message: I got the 'Well Read' Badge earlier, but nothing new to report.

Game Of The Day: Was playing Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge all night through till morning, so I'm actually going to watch a film and go to bed most likely.

Login Badge Progress: Day 4 of 365
Message 9 of 953 (7,946 Views)

★ Guide
Login: 17:43 07-07-2020

Message: Any sign of them introducing a calendar feature yet?

Login Badge Progress: Day 5 of 365 (even though I should of had the 25 Days Badge long since)
Message 10 of 953 (7,863 Views)