Android and Origin: Achievements and else

by CiaranII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Android and Origin: Achievements and else

★★ Apprentice

I've browsed this and other forums in other to understand whether it's possible to actually see any achievements and other pieces of information related to a game played on and Android device in my general profile of Origin or EA. I didn't have any luck. I've been playing Need for Speed No Limits via Google Play on an Android device and my registration is the same of Origin/EA, that is with a gmail account, however I've not found a way to find what I wanted to check.

If the answer is simply "No" to this, my other question is if there is any plan to have this type of feature in a not too far future.

Message 1 of 4 (500 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Android and Origin: Achievements and else

Community Manager

I get you now @CiaranII.

It's an interesting idea and one which I will pass on to the team to look into.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (391 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @CiaranII as I understand it achievements can be viewed within the game itself as Android does not have a dedicated achievements option from where you can view all. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (482 Views)

★★ Apprentice

There is indeed a separate achievement section in the game which sends you out of the game. However, what I was meaning is that I'm playing an EA game without seeing it in my normal EA-related profiles (Origin specifically). It would have been nice to have a mutual acknowledgement of the Google Play and EA profiles, but I reckon that might be a minor priority.

Message 3 of 4 (451 Views)

Community Manager

I get you now @CiaranII.

It's an interesting idea and one which I will pass on to the team to look into.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (392 Views)