Amazing adventures 64-bit?

by Amika79

Original Post

Amazing adventures 64-bit?

★★★ Newbie

Oh, please could someone help me?
I've bought four "Amazing adventures" games and downloaded them through origin. 
They start, but the game window is just a small portion of the full screen and my cursor is "locked" in the upper left corner. And I have to press ctrl + alt + delete to exit the game...
I believe it might be starting in 32-bit and I have 64-bit. But if I right click on the game in origin, I can't change it into 64-bit... Frown
I don't know how to solve this and I'd love to let my niece play the game as she's waiting for santa on Christmas...
Could someone help me please? I'd be more than grateful!
I'm including a screen shot just to show you what I mean.
Thank you in advance!

Message 1 of 3 (259 Views)

Re: Amazing adventures 64-bit?

EA DICE Team

@Amika79,

Your best bet here would be to contact Popcap support at http://support.popcap.com/ -- I hope they will be able to solve the problem for you shortly.

Message 2 of 3 (246 Views)

Re: Amazing adventures 64-bit?

★★★★★ Novice

AND THAT DOESN'T HELP ONE BIT. WHY DOES ORIGIN SELL A GAME IF THEY CAN'T TELL THE PURCHASER HOW TO FIX PROBLEMS SO THE GAME WILL PLAY.  I WON'T BUY ANY MORE GAMES FROM THEM IF THIS IS THE CASE. THAT'S LUDICROUS LIKE CLOSING THE BARN DOOR AFTER THE COWS ARE GONE... MY GAME IS DOING THE SAME THING. CURSOR STUCK IN UPPER LEFT CORNER - AND NOTHING I DO MAKES IT MOVE MUCH LESS INITIALIZE THE GAME SO I CAN PLAY IT. HOW' BOUT IT ea.. FIX IT PLEASE.

Message 3 of 3 (221 Views)