Re: All purchased My Games not appearing

by 2042isNotBF

Original Post

All purchased My Games not appearing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Haven't used Origin for sometime and just came back to play DA:I again. None of my purchased games appear. Not even the free ones.Your new update seems to have broken things AGAIN, for what i'm seeing in other posts. The account payment history shows up that i've bought things, so yes, this is my account 100%. But it only shows payments done to SW:TOR, the rest appear as ? and im missing games as im not seeing certain payments i know i did. Im not prone to getting mad, but this is just too much. Origin is the worst selling platform i've come through. I don't get how such a big company like EA keeps messing things up over and over. No chance the bad press and opinion it has currently, this is insane. Each time i try to give Origin or EA a new chance, they allways mess something up. Had problems during DA:I installation. Had problems during ME3 installation and playthrough, had problems with the Sims 4 and with Simcity online mode, have problems now with ALL the games...after 4 years on steam i've had not even one problem. Not. Even. One. I'm now very annoyed, this is just too much.

Solve this NOW, please. I know most employees here are not to blame, but your company is just enfuriating people with this lowly and awfull practices.

P.D: Just solved it by errasing caché folder and reopening origin.

Message 1 of 2 (161 Views)

Re: All purchased My Games not appearing

Hero (Retired)

If Origin does not have anything in the My Games list (or other sections), then a file in your cache folder may be corrupted. Clearing your data cache should correct the issue and allow Origin to redownload default files and information.

How to clear your Origin data cache

Note: This will temporarily remove any downloaded material from your Origin cache. The material will be redownloaded when you start Origin again, but if you want to back it up, we have provided steps to do so. You may wish to back up rather than redownload if your Internet connection is slow or limited in some way.

- Completely exit Origin by clicking File > Exit.

-On your computer, navigate to the following directory: C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\Origin

-If you have previously downloaded material that you would like to back up:
1- Right-click the cache folder and choose Rename.
2- Rename this folder to something like cache.BAK.

-If you do not want to back up your files:
1- Right-click the cache folder and choose Delete.
2- A "Confirm Key Delete" window will appear. Choose Yes.

-Restart Origin and log in. If the game materials repopulate the main view screen, then the issue is likely resolved.

-To restore any material you chose to back up:
1- Completely exit Origin by clicking File > Exit.
2- On your computer, navigate to the following directory: C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\Origin\cache
There will be a folder with a long string for a name (such as {9C54E810EE0D968BD7C554A06864A495}).
3- Go back to the renamed/backed up cache folder and access the folder with the same alphanumeric name. Move the contents of the backup folder to the newly created cache folder.
Your prior material should now be available when you restart Origin.

NOTE- If an issue persists, you may need to clear this cache folder and redownload any material again.

Source : http://help.ea.com/en/article/origin-my-games-list-is-blank/

Message 2 of 2 (153 Views)