Re: All Games Gone

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

All Games Gone

★★★ Newbie

So my gaming library was cleaned out by EA and now EA has told me that I must have a different account with my games despite me insisting this is the only account I have ever used in my life for EA. They stole my money and refuse to help me saying I need to remember my email I used for another account even though another email doesn't even exist. Absolutely HATE this company and cannot wait for Paralives to come out. One of the worst gaming companies out there. DO NOT support them. Their call center is an absolute mess and was extremely unhelpful.

Message 1 of 2 (303 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @aocusticmuse14 if you have spoken with our team and they have advised you that the issue is most likely that you have multiple accounts then this would most likely be the case. Have you checked your email account to see if you have any emails from EA or Origin?

For any account related issues, you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (268 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @aocusticmuse14 if you have spoken with our team and they have advised you that the issue is most likely that you have multiple accounts then this would most likely be the case. Have you checked your email account to see if you have any emails from EA or Origin?

For any account related issues, you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (269 Views)