Algorithm of audio commentary in FIFA - diploma thesis

by vendaplasi579

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Algorithm of audio commentary in FIFA - diploma thesis

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

My name is Vaclav Plasil and currently, I am finishing my second university degree at Charles University in Prague - Faculty of Journalism. One of the requirements to finish is to complete the diploma thesis that I am writing about The evolution of audio commentary in sport computer games since 1998 (with the focus to one of your product - FIFA). 

I am a little bit struggling with the theoretical part where I would like to describe the algorithm of audio commentary used in FIFA. How the algorithm is developed, updated, renewed, etc. 

Could you please send me a contact for someone, who can I speak about this topic (algorithm of audio commentary in FIFA) and describe him in detail purpose of my diploma thesis topic? 

Thank you in advance for your answer,

Vaclav Plasil

Message 1 of 4 (417 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Algorithm of audio commentary in FIFA - diploma thesis

Community Manager

Hey @vendaplasi579 if you are looking to access or use EA content then the best thing to do is request permission by following the steps in the following help article: https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/faq/how-to-request-permission-for-ea-games-content/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (405 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @vendaplasi579 if you are looking to access or use EA content then the best thing to do is request permission by following the steps in the following help article: https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/faq/how-to-request-permission-for-ea-games-content/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (406 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Thank you Darko for the advice! I will translate my thesis now and send the request via link you´ve sent
Message 3 of 4 (354 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to be of help @vendaplasi579.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (352 Views)