Add-ons ( Dlc's ) in Disc version ?

by Sazaq213

Original Post

Add-ons ( Dlc's ) in Disc version ?

★★★★ Novice

Hi, buddies from Ea Large smile

I know my ideas are specials lmao.

is it possible that the add-ons ( Dlc's ) can be available in disc version too ?

since recently i'm thinking about this because since the PS3 - Xbox 360 and it's the same with the PC.

All our games/ Add-ons ( Dlc's ) who are in digital versions are linked to our account.

But what happen if someone lost his account ? or that another player hacked him or that he has been banned on his console or PC ?

Every Games/ Add-ons will be lost.

If the developpers can be put the add-ons in disc versions too when we have an add-on it's for life, without forget that the add-ons are expensive.

Message 1 of 3 (269 Views)

Re: Add-ons ( Dlc's ) in Disc version ?

Community Manager

Hey @Sazaq213!

There are definitely some benefits to having your games available physically! I know personally there's something super pleasing about seeing an impressive collection of games and even movies/shows lined up nicely.

That's not even to mention some of the more useful aspects you brought up, thanks for sharing the feedback!

Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (260 Views)

Re: Add-ons ( Dlc's ) in Disc version ?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Makohi +1, yes it's another good point the only problem it takes space you need to buy some furnitures to tidy your collection lmao

You're welcome thanks Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (253 Views)