Add Paysafecard as a payment option (Finland)

by Antsamaltsa

Original Post

Add Paysafecard as a payment option (Finland)

★★★ Novice

So yeah, bought a 50€ paysafecard thinking that Origin would accept PSCs as a payment option. And yes, they do, just not in Finland where i live.

This is kinda dumb considering the fact that many other European countries do have PSC as a payment method. I think PSC should be accepted in Finland and all nordic countries in that matter, atleast in Finland it has became more and more common to use paysafecards to buy things online (Steam and other online stores etc.). So yeah, im humbly asking you to add Paysafecard as a payment option to Finnish origin. 

Message 1 of 10 (3,752 Views)

Re: Add Paysafecard as a payment option (Finland)

Community Manager

PaySafe is a non-refundable payment method so maybe that conflicts with Finnish consumer laws I'm guessing.

http://help.ea.com/en/article/non-refundable-payment-methods/

barry.png
Message 2 of 10 (3,734 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well that doesn't sound right because they sell them on kiosks all around Finland and many Finnish online stores accept them as a payment option. So the problem is not  the consumer law.

Message 3 of 10 (3,721 Views)

Community Manager

What I mean is that as we cannot refund a purchase to that payment method it is possible that causes a conflict between EA and Finnish consumer laws. I am not super sure on this and that may not be the reason we do not accept that payment method from Finnish users.

barry.png
Message 4 of 10 (3,713 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm from finland and i've always bought stuff with paysafecards. I was hoping to buy battlefield 4 but i guess i cannot since there is no option for paysafecard. I think i speak for all of us finnish people that it would be great if you'd add paysafecard as a payment method here in finland.

Message 5 of 10 (3,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im also from finland and u right but there is solution for you poblem.

If you buy Orgin game key from other platform like g2a u could get game for better price and with paysafecard Wink

Message 6 of 10 (2,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is exactly one of the reasons why I prefer Steam. I can't understand, why almost every single (web)store accepts paysafecard, but Origin doesn't in Finland. There can't be such a law cause example Steam accepts it too. SO DEAR ORIGIN: As long as the paysafecard method isn't available, I'm choosing to buy the same game from Steam (if it's available).
Message 7 of 10 (1,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And I just wanted to buy 1000 apex coins

Message 8 of 10 (1,451 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i buy 2 paysafe cards and when i i am pouting the numbers in 1 second without pouting the numbers it tells me sacesfoul order

Message 9 of 10 (309 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@S4vv4s_2012 on eafc24
Message 10 of 10 (307 Views)