Re: Achievements for all games

by dragensabre

Original Post

Achievements for all games

★★ Apprentice

I wish more EA/Origin games has Origin achievements. Sims 4, in particular, already has an internal achievement system. Would it be possible to link them to Origin (question at EA)?

EA says that they have plans for the "Origin points" you gain from achievements so that's yet another reason why it would be great if all games would support them Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (682 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@VarHyid,

Great suggestion.. :eahigh_file:

This is indeed something that is on our list, but currently (sadly), I have no further information to share about it. Like I said, definitely something we are looking into.

Message 2 of 4 (668 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wish that newer and older games, like titanfall, sims 4 and crysis 3, to name a few would have achievements....I get that not all people like achievements, but for the people that do, it will in my opinion be a major incentive for someone to buy the game.....steam and uplay have achievements for the vast majority of the games that they have....I wish that u guys wud do the same....it wud be a major incentive to me and probably a lot of people, to purchasing from u in the future....please take this into consideration.....

Message 3 of 4 (656 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi @dragensabre,

I think you are spot on here.

Your comment also made me think about achievements in general--isn't it strange that we gamed for so long before achievements were even a thing? Now we have them it's like.. how can we game without them? 

Nerd

Message 4 of 4 (648 Views)