Re: Account

by EA_Arrenai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account

★★★ Novice

my account is banned but it’s not letting find ways to unban it, I constantly fill out web forms to send to ea, I tried emailing them personally but nothing and I’m getting frustrated cause I can’t even play madden nor apex legends, I know for a fact I didn’t break a rule or violate anything not intentionally at least, can someone help me? I made a new account but my psn is linked to the ban account

Message 1 of 4 (518 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @Sly_Honcho.

Our Terms of Service team can help you out there. Just reach out to them through the instructions linked below and they can get back to you on the status of your account. You will get an email reply back once the investigation is complete, and you can check on the status at https://help.ea.com under My Cases.

How to get more information about my ban or suspension

I hope that helps!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (445 Views)

All Replies

Hey there, @Sly_Honcho.

Our Terms of Service team can help you out there. Just reach out to them through the instructions linked below and they can get back to you on the status of your account. You will get an email reply back once the investigation is complete, and you can check on the status at https://help.ea.com under My Cases.

How to get more information about my ban or suspension

I hope that helps!

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 4 (446 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Arrenai Will they really? I’m seeing everyone else say no ones getting back to them people say go to live chat but I don’t see an option for it nor link how can do much people have such the same problem. I’ve made 2 cases already with nothing back not even an email confirming that it got to them
Message 3 of 4 (433 Views)

Hey there, @Sly_Honcho.

I know it can be rough, but it can take some time for the investigation to occur. The best bet is to be as descriptive in the case as possible, submitting the form on the affected account so that they can find it and dig right in. From there, keep an eye out on the associated email.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 4 of 4 (337 Views)