Re: Account was hacked, I recovered it, and now its suspended.

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account was hacked, I recovered it, and now its suspended.

★★ Novice

My account was hacked last month but I recovered it yesterday. Now it's suspended. I did the entire "contact us" method but when it got to the point when I was supposed to call them nothing happened. I clicked the "Press to call EA support" and it brought me to a "This page is unavailable".

Message 1 of 4 (326 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

If there is a sanction on an account @QuackerCrack and @ZeroCool_Doc then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team rather then with live support. 

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (228 Views)

All Replies

Hello @QuackerCrack

Try with other contact options like chat:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 2 of 4 (263 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

If there is a sanction on an account @QuackerCrack and @ZeroCool_Doc then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team rather then with live support. 

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 4 (229 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA doesn't care if your account was hacked and they will not help you. I had the same problem and they refused to help me. Even though I showed a plethora of evidence that my account was hacked, including an email from them about a suspicious login from another country, they refused to fix the sanction on my account. In fact, they didn't even place the sanction until after I contacted them about a hack and unauthorized purchase. I re-secured my account in less than 12 hours from hack and now they refuse to lift the sanction or even discuss it with me. Apparently, your account is guilty even if you can prove that someone obtained unauthorized use. 

If your account is hacked EA customer support will do very little for you. Apparently, we are just out of luck.  I have never experienced such poor customer service. 

Message 4 of 4 (192 Views)