Account stolen, since 2 months ago.

by SkullFace996

Original Post

Account stolen, since 2 months ago.

★★★ Newbie

So, I wanted to play today a bit of NFSW. And just realized my e-mail was changed 2 months ago. (And no, don't ask me what was I doing for 2 months)

I don't know how to get it back, since my past e-mail was changed to a different one and uses that mail for signing in. I had to create a new account with new email.

[Origin email change]

This has happened to me a month ago too for Minecraft. Luckily, I've had the purchase code with me.

[Mojang email change]

So, I went to Origin Support but it seems I can't find any ticket-like thing like Steam has.

The only thing there is that live-chat, idk, with phone thing, available. But only in US and Canada. Not for Europe.

To cut it short

1.My origin account e-mail was changed and can't access my NFSW/Origin account.

2.I've created a new e-mail, changed all my e-mails with valuable accounts to separate ones. (about 5 new e-mails)

3.How do I get to talk with the Origin support team? Since I can't find any kind of way to communicate that is not via phone.

4.And no, nobody knows my passwords. None of my friends don't know any kind of a password or passwords. Actually, I do not even have friends who would peek at my passwords. (How's that for being fully honest?)

Message 1 of 2 (168 Views)

Re: Account stolen, since 2 months ago.

EA Staff

You can contact support via chat. If you are OK with contacting an Advisor via chat in English then please use the following link: http://help.ea.com/uk/contact-us/new/?product=origin&platform=pc&subject=Compromised+account&categor...

Message 2 of 2 (141 Views)