Re: Account security

by AshesWhats

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account security

★★★★★ Novice

I dont remind my security question. How can I edit or remove this question? 

Message 1 of 7 (501 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@dumy03

Thanks for jumping in, @Ienilny.

We won't be able to assist with account and security changes via the forums. If you are unable to make these changes yourself then please contact our Game Advisors via EA Help:

Start with selecting your country of residence to setup your contact. If your country isn't listed you should select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country has no phone number? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (412 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

By getting in touch with Customer Support directly, they'll get that sorted for you Standard smile

Message 2 of 7 (451 Views)

EA DICE Team

@dumy03

Thanks for jumping in, @Ienilny.

We won't be able to assist with account and security changes via the forums. If you are unable to make these changes yourself then please contact our Game Advisors via EA Help:

Start with selecting your country of residence to setup your contact. If your country isn't listed you should select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country has no phone number? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

Message 3 of 7 (413 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

How to use that voIP? How to set it ? Help me if you can please

Message 4 of 7 (385 Views)

EA DICE Team

@dumy03

My expertise cannot extent past anything EA related..

There are different voIP (click to call) services available. Please choose a service that you like and then read the manual for further help on setting up. You should be good to go from there.. Standard smile 

Message 5 of 7 (371 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Excuse me but where is the United States, etc numbers? I have refreshed the page numerous amounts of times..... I can not find it. I decided to use via Skype then I realized skype charges.

Message 6 of 7 (323 Views)

Community Manager

@AshesWhats Hi,

If you are located in the US, you can use our "call me" feature once you go through our portal here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

Log in with your EA Account and choose "Origin" as product, your platform, "Manage my account" as topic and "Manage security settings" and describe your issue to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answers HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

The phone number listed is just intended for residents of those countries that do not have the "call me" feature available at this time.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 7 of 7 (310 Views)