Re: Account recovery form

by Salsa05

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@kodzima1984 Any luck dude? Same issue as you.
Message 21 of 50 (1,430 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue

Message 22 of 50 (1,383 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you no longer have access to the email on the account then the best thing to do is take a look at this help article and fill out the account recovery form: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

There is nothing more that we can do to assist with this on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 23 of 50 (1,343 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

As a community managers arent you able to raise this historical issue ? Ive seen many topics where you guys are constantly repeating the same answers.

Do you realize guys that i had the same issue with ubisoft last monday? They asked to fill a form, include a screenshot of my xbox account (gamertag + email adress)

6 hours later they changed my old email adress and i have access now.

Message 24 of 50 (1,280 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue, for some reason I'm locked out of my account and can't remember what email I used to sign up. I've filled out the form 4 times and each time it's been denied with an automated response and then the cases closes so that I can't even talk to anyone about why it's been cancelled. So frustrating. I feel like I'm losing my mind

Message 25 of 50 (1,243 Views)

★★★ Novice

@XxAm_Ur_PaDrEXx  I agree. I asked the customer service rep about refunds over chat and they just shrugged me off. It's so frustrating that all these people are getting locked out of their accounts and EA doesn't seem to give a * about it.

Message 26 of 50 (1,236 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have been waiting for MONTHS, contacted COUNTLESS employees to be told that my forms are getting closed for lack of information. Which is ridiculous since I provided EVERYTHING. After the 7th times an employee told me that the IP address i provided was not good. IT'S MY IP ADDRESS lol of course it changed since the account creation of 2009. I moved from my parents house 

I have so many games and no way to fully access my account ( change username, change some account info ) I just keep getting : FILL THE FORM PLEASE 

I FILLED YOUR FORM 7 TIMES

This is all a scam. If you can't give me my account back, give me my money. I'm done. 

Message 27 of 50 (1,135 Views)

★★ Novice

Similar issue to the ones described in the thread. While I know what email I have used for the account and can still access the account without a problem, said email has been disabled and is no longer accessible, hence why I wish to migrate it to a new, active one. However, my case is marked as resolved a few hours after resuming it, with no contact being initiated with me and the issue not being fixed at all (changing the current email of the account to the new one provided).

Message 28 of 50 (1,070 Views)

★★ Novice

Yea i was on the phone for a half hour they kept bringing me to the page saying there would be a form to fill out but never was I hate EA I wanted to platinum garden warfare 2 on ps4 it was only just a week ago I randomly couldn't play anymore now i can never platinum that game and im gonna have to avoid any EA game that comes out for now on

Message 29 of 50 (957 Views)

★ Novice

Hey @EA_Darko,
The thing is I cannot verify it from my previous email address (aa****@emltmp.com), as it was a temporary email, generated, as I presume, when I was playing my Xbox account when I was little and forgot the email, (or was hacked?). Now to verify my identity for online game, the EA authentification asks me to enter a code sent to the temporary email address, which I do not have any access to. I am just not sure why this is that hard to change my verification email from temporary to actual email address, which is a login to Xbox, also taken as login to EA under the account I recently created. All sport online EaAccess games are having the same issue. My annual EA access subscription looks to be useless without on-line gaming.

It is quite clear the verification email is non-existent, so having admin rights, the email could be easily changed by the EA support.

Message 30 of 50 (848 Views)