Account login issue ?

by EXOZR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account login issue ?

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I keep getting messages that my origin account is logged in on another device but i got no idea wich or where ?

I changed my password couple of days ago after i didnt play for a long time on origin platform ??

Can someone please help me because i get dropped out of games when its logged in somewhere else ..

asap kevin

Message 1 of 4 (155 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account login issue ?

Hero

@EXOZR It sounds like your account may have been hacked (unless you've given someone else access to your account, which generally isn't recommended).

First thing I'd suggest is to enable login verification, this increases the security of your account. See this article for information on login verification.

I'd also suggest checking whether your secret question/answer has been changed. If it has, you will need to open a hacked account ticket (which will most likely require a phone call to EA) to change it. Remember to change the country on the contact page if necessary. If your country isn't listed, it's recommended you use the US or UK (just remember to account for the time difference when trying to contact a different country). If your country doesn't offer phone support or you don't have access to a phone, you can use a VOIP program such as Skype to make the call (again, to the UK or US if your country doesn't have a phone number), just remember that call centres are only open during certain hours (which vary by country).

Good luck Standard smile 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (153 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@EXOZR It sounds like your account may have been hacked (unless you've given someone else access to your account, which generally isn't recommended).

First thing I'd suggest is to enable login verification, this increases the security of your account. See this article for information on login verification.

I'd also suggest checking whether your secret question/answer has been changed. If it has, you will need to open a hacked account ticket (which will most likely require a phone call to EA) to change it. Remember to change the country on the contact page if necessary. If your country isn't listed, it's recommended you use the US or UK (just remember to account for the time difference when trying to contact a different country). If your country doesn't offer phone support or you don't have access to a phone, you can use a VOIP program such as Skype to make the call (again, to the UK or US if your country doesn't have a phone number), just remember that call centres are only open during certain hours (which vary by country).

Good luck Standard smile 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (154 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

i forgot the answer of my question is there a way to get it ??

Message 3 of 4 (145 Views)

Community Manager

@EXOZR Hi,

You will need to contact an EA Advisor for assistance in updating your security question: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

Note: Once on the support site, click on the flag in the top left corner and select your country. If yours is not listed, you may need to place an international call. Read more about it here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Log in with your EA Account and choose "Origin" as product, your platform, "Manage my account" as topic and "Manage security settings" and describe your issue to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answers HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 4 of 4 (128 Views)