Account linking problems not resolved

by byronplace54

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account linking problems not resolved

★★★ Newbie

This will probably get locked by one of the staff of EA as similar ones have been.

I purchased Battlefield V on PlayStation and cannot play it as says my EA account is inactive.

I don't recall ever having an EA account but accept I must have created one to play something in the past.

To unlock the account, a helper on chat said I would need to remember the email that was on the EA account. None of the emails I recall having in my life matched.

So they can't help with that EA account and worse cannot unlink it from my PSN account to allow me to link a new one.

This is surely illegal, I've paid for BFV and can't play it, and this would apply to any other EA games in the future, I'm simply banned from ever playing them

Message 1 of 2 (296 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account linking problems not resolved

Community Manager

@byronplace54 

Account security is important to us.

When helping with certain issues, like account changes, it’s important that we can verify that you own this account. We want to make sure we’re not compromising your account, so we can’t help out with your issue currently.

If you’re able to regain access to your email account later, you can resume this case on EA Help at help.ea.com/my-cases/ or click Contact Us on any help.ea.com page to start a new case.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (254 Views)

All Replies

Re: Account linking problems not resolved

Community Manager

@byronplace54 

Account security is important to us.

When helping with certain issues, like account changes, it’s important that we can verify that you own this account. We want to make sure we’re not compromising your account, so we can’t help out with your issue currently.

If you’re able to regain access to your email account later, you can resume this case on EA Help at help.ea.com/my-cases/ or click Contact Us on any help.ea.com page to start a new case.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (255 Views)