Account hacked

by 4e456588aa40818d559187fb9945a994

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account hacked

Account hacked and finding no support, what can i do?

Message 1 of 10 (574 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account hacked

Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Privacy and security of your account information are of the utmost importance to us. While we found no indication of a breach of our Origin account database, we do take this seriously and we are actively investigating your reports.

Please read our linked update here for more information on how to get in touch with us for assistance.

Note: I will be closing this thread now and marking it as resolved in order to increase its visibility. Please reply in the linked thread instead if you still have any questions after reading the update.

Thank you,

Nils

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (404 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Join the club no support on my end. I requested 3 callbacks today. nothing so far.

Message 2 of 10 (559 Views)

Some online support or email or something? I found a number to call, called it and it says it isn't active anymore. Just to clarify im from Finland so the Finnish number doesn't work. And this subject needs to be handled a.s.a.p

Message 3 of 10 (542 Views)

★★★ Novice

I understand you mate. I hope this situation is resolved quickly.... Im in the same boat as you...

Message 4 of 10 (538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They don't have numbers you call , I been hacked too they won't take credit card off 

Message 5 of 10 (528 Views)

★ Novice

Same here, I cant change the password or anything because the security question has been modified to "What elementary school did you attend" .The credit card wont delete either. I had these items purchased on my account...

1) FIFA Points 100 

2) FIFA 15 

3) Assassin’s Creed® Unity 

4) Far Cry® 4 

Message 6 of 10 (524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hackers are Fifa fans then, Fifa 15 on my account too.  Have managed to change password, remove card and set security question, waiting for a response on live chat now to see if they can be of any help.

Message 7 of 10 (506 Views)

Oh my, they really gota hire people to actually do a job and fix these issues

Message 8 of 10 (492 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine tried to get fifa and the two newest assassins creeds. They got one of them though.

Message 9 of 10 (484 Views)

Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Privacy and security of your account information are of the utmost importance to us. While we found no indication of a breach of our Origin account database, we do take this seriously and we are actively investigating your reports.

Please read our linked update here for more information on how to get in touch with us for assistance.

Note: I will be closing this thread now and marking it as resolved in order to increase its visibility. Please reply in the linked thread instead if you still have any questions after reading the update.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 10 of 10 (405 Views)